Sunday, November 2, 2008

Emotional mess

Last night I went to a family gathering at my friends house. 2 families with 3 kids, 1 family with 2 kids, 1 single Mom with infant. So in short, 4 infants in the house... with me. I have to say, I tried to put on the best spin I good as I held their babies... spouting nonsense about good karma.

I've been in tears all morning. I will confess to watching emotional tely... but frankly, I think I let all my emotions out about the ER, transfer and all tonight... 11 days and counting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure all the baby holding was good vibes for the embies! Now I'm on the 2ww too, we should find out about the same time- good luck!

Chelle said...

Hey there! I found you on cyclesista. I just had an FET on the 30th and my beta is on the 10th. I'm right there with you in the 2WW. GOOD LUCK!

That must have been hard to be around those kids... I hope it is your turn to hold your own.