Thursday, November 20, 2008

US today

I have had a serious back ache and some pretty miserable cramping over the last few days. Last night the cramping woke me up from a dead sleep. It felt just like when I was about to get my period. With my period, I would experience a lot of cramps, break out in a cold sweat, and inevitably, I would get the "day 1 surge".

This morning I woke to find spotting, pink spotting. The back ache has not left me, and I've had cramps on and off all day. So, bright and early I called the RE's office to ask what I should do. I was supposed to have my 1st US tomorrow, but I they let me come in today instead. Well, all measured where it was supposed to. They found 1 sac, and it's measuring where it should be. Why am I not relieved?

I came home from the US and had more spotting, perhaps from the probe. More cramping this afternoon. Please someone tell me if this is normal??? My nurses didn't. They said we've done everything we can right now. We can only wait until the next US which is December 4th. That is SOooo long from now.

Did anyone else ever experience this?

4 comments:

Virginia said...

oh no!!! Could it be your progesterone? Nurses didn't give any solace? No way are you going to be able to chill out. It is true there is nothing you can do about it, but still... I know you'll checking in with Dr. Google. Please update.

Virginia said...

worried about you..

Virginia said...

still worried about you.

alisa said...

With my first pregnancy, my cramping would wake me up and was severe enough to make me use my dog for a heating pad. With both of my missed miscarriages, I didn't have any cramping - not sure if this helps at all