Monday, November 10, 2008

The pull of the stick....

I didn't give in! yet...

Beta is Thursday, Hub and I agreed to test Wednesday morning. My premonitions of being pregnant come and go like the wind. As I type, I'm feeling AF like crampiness and I'm breaking out in a cold sweat, however this could be attributed to my 3 block walk to work. I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm crying, I'm not.... What the F? Am I or NOT????

Ok, enough of a rant. Hub made me promise not to test before Wednesday, which would be 14dp 3dt. I mean... come on! He has a point though, if I test negative too early, I'll question whether I was really pregnant. If I test positive, life will be GOOD!

It was hard this weekend. I went to Trader Joes (love it) and every other woman was pregnant or carrying the most adorable infants. I had a physical ache when I saw them... But you all know what I'm talking about. I'm preaching to the choir.

Ok, heading to the Ladies here at work, looking for evidence (or lack thereof) of spotting... wish me luck.

2 comments:

andi said...

Good luck my dear - I think Wednesday sounds like a good day.

Shelby said...

I'm right there with you. My temp has been fluctuating like crazy, making the wait even that much harder. It could just be the change in weather, or not. So frustrating!

I wish you the best on Wednesday!