Monday, October 27, 2008

ER yesterday

We got 9 eggs. I'm really happy about that. It's not 20 eggs, but nine is better than the 3 I thought I was going to have. So, yesterday I was happy, albeit sore. I'm still feeling a little sore today. Do you IVF'ers out there think that's normal???

Today, I'm riding the anxiety train waiting for the fertilization call. I really, really hope we got some to fertilize. I am seriously just hoping for 2 embies. More is better of course, but I would be happy to have something to transfer.

It's been a difficult few days, and probably even harder on Hubby. He's pretty even keeled and does not express his feelings much, but last night he told me he was nervous about the cycle. He feels like we've finally pulled out the big guns, and he just wants it to work. Then, he wants us to have a healthy baby...

How do you discuss this with your spouse? How do you get him (or her) to open up?

No comments: