Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm a junky

My first night using the Gonal F pen... I had built this up in my mind as being a huge deal, even though so many people told me it was easy. Although I must admit, I had some sweaty palms as I poised the pen over my belly to jab myself. NO PAIN! Yay! My biggest fear now is making sure that I use the pen correctly.

Ultrasounds are also new for me this month, and I am relieved to have them. I'm getting more information!!! I know my lining was 10 mm thick, and now it's "nice and thin". I know I had a cyst, but it resolved itself. I keep running through my head, what are all the possible reasons why I'm not getting pregnant? I'm now down to bad eggs, but I'll just have to wait and see. I'm counting down the days until I learn something new.

Praying that I can convert this cycle to IVF...

1 comment:

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

I am just catching up....your previous post truly reflects what nearly all of the bloggers that I read have expressed at one time or another. Don't ever underestimate the impact of IF on your feelings about yourself and the world. Let yourself grieve as much as you can and work on accepting the fact that IF is a medical condition, which means it is NOT YOUR FAULT.

We are all here for you. And we get it.

Glad you had a wonderful vacation! And really glad that you will be closely monitored this cycle, which will help you to feel a little less out of control.

XOXO