Thursday, June 19, 2008

The waiting is the hardest part

I think the hardest part about infertility is the waiting. Don't get me wrong, the numerous losses are brutal too, but I feel as if I've spent the last year and a half waiting for something.

Now, I begin my waiting again. Waiting for a real period, so that I can try again. Yesterday, I found out that I might need a D&C after all. So, I'm waiting to find out if that's the case. It is getting frustrating.

However, I'm trying not to get caught up in the minute by minute or ever day by day wait. I need to live for myself and my husband, rather than our baby (to be, god willing). Does that make sense to any IF'ers out there?

1 comment:

Adriane said...

You're so right. The wait is excruciating. Waiting for your period, waiting for the next U/S follicle check, waiting to POAS, waiting. I'm so sorry - I hope you do not need a D&C. I'll be thinking about you.