Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More waiting

I had an Hysteroscopy yesterday and long story short, we need to wait longer to begin IVF. And so I wait. I'm refusing to let this get me down however.

I am going to use this time to have fun, fun, fun. Oh yeah, and to focus on my other obsession right now... losing weight. I've joined weight watchers and I'm down 7 lbs so far... with a long way to go. However, I'm feeling good about this, albeit starving.

Hub and I have vacation planned for the first two weeks of August. I CAN'T WAIT. It seems as if we never see each other and I'm just so happy to get to spend a week together, let alone 2. For example, Hub has been home for a total of 3 days in the last 3 weeks. I hope it is worth it and someday his company presents us with some sort of payday. Ah, a girl can dream. In the meantime, we chug through life living for the weekends. I hate that.

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Hope your vacation is going great!!!

Good luck on WW. I am rejoining in a couple of weeks and can't wait. It really works for me - hope you are having success.