Monday, May 12, 2008

Crazy AND Pregnant

I am so very happy to report that my betas have continued to rise:

352, 831, 2034...

But I think I've discovered a new kind of crazy! I am so nervously excited about being pregnant, but at the same time, I'm a complete bundle of nerves? When I got the call from the nurse that my test was 2034, I was elated... for about 24 hours. Then, Mr. Anxiety came knocking at the door, again.

I keep looking for more and more symptoms, and I realize that in the fertile world, people are only now discovering that they are pregnant. But I keep sizing myself up hour by hour, am I tired? Am I sick? Do my boobs still hurt? Do they hurt more than before?

I want so badly to enjoy this time, but I'm so scared, it's hard. I've heard this is normal, but I feel like a complete freak. My first US is Wednesday, a lifetime from now.

Keeping my fingers crossed until Wednesday.
XO

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Those betas are great!!!! Congratulations! Hope time flies between now and Wednesday.

Mr. Anxiety is a jerk - try not to worry too much!! Good luck tomorrow!